Subject: RE: Manual Play List

RE: Manual Play List

From: Hamish Mackenzie <hamish_at_tamkeen.ae>
Date: 2005-09-26

Hi

I think the easiest way to do this is with winamp. It is a free media
player and has some fantastic options and plugins. To create a playlist
with it just have the mp3 player you are using connected to the computer
and navigate to your songs on the player then highlight the songs you
want in the playlist and right click and select add to winamp playlist
or add the files individually and then click save from within winamp and
save the m3u or pls file onto your player and click on that file and
your playlist will fire up.

HTH

Hamish

  _____