Subject: O/t need help with my MP3 folders

O/t need help with my MP3 folders

From: Sarai <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 19:31:18 -0500

Hi:
Sorry for the OT but I have a weird problem. I went in to my MP3 folder
where all of my folders are and they're there but I can't arrow to them
and if I hit a letter of a folder, Jaws won't read the folder name. The
music is there and the folders are there but I can't move from folder to
folder. They look like they have yellow squares around the folders, but
the Icons are set for no and the properties says its not a read only
folder so I don't know what's up.

Sarai D. Bucciarelli