Subject: Re: Manual Play List

Re: Manual Play List

From: Ronald Teune <>
Date: 2005-09-28

playlists can be anywhere you like them to be.
About your second question: you'd probably want to read chapter 2 of the
You can press On+Play or just hold the play button on a file or on the
WPS; the menu will be the same. Section 2.3 of the manual tells about
what's in the menu.

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 12:18:21 +0200, Eric StevenS <>