Subject: Re: Sudden Death

Re: Sudden Death

From: Eric StevenS <>
Date: 2005-09-29

a question I meant to ask in my previous answer:

I have a replacement battery for my Archos FM Recorder. The original still
works fine, I just found replacements and thought I might get one in case,
as I bought the Archos off EBay and you never know how much it has been

At any rate, swapping those batteries can be quite tricky. They are held in
place by two tiny screws.

Has anyone ever looked at that and thought of some way you could make it so
you can easily change batteries. I'm thinking of instances when you might
be traveling and need the extra battery.

Eric SS