Subject: Re: GREETINGS AND A QUESTION

Re: GREETINGS AND A QUESTION

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 18:25:33 -0600

Hey Jim welcome!

I'm rocker from the other side of Canada (Alberta)
You know, a Newfoundlander's second home lol!

I have not tried recording with the Voice UI on iriver yet but rest assured,
the work is not done on the port and soon it will be a snap. Do you guys
use the supplied mic for recording on the h120 or have you better solutions?

Keep on rocking dude!

rocker
!