Subject: Re: GREETINGS AND A QUESTION

Re: GREETINGS AND A QUESTION

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: 2005-09-30

Hi Jim

I can understand that it can be hard for blind people to navigate through
the site (I've installed a screenreader once - I got crazy in about 5
minutes :-)). That's why I gave a short summary of what's on the page.
The wiki is a good starting point; this is the link to the blind user
http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/BlindUsersIndex

Ronald