Subject: RE: Recording on the Archos

RE: Recording on the Archos

From: Sarai <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:32:05 -0500

Yes!
It worked! I didn't know you had to hit play twice after you hit start
record. Now if we need to take this of list that's fine, but can some
one explain all of these settings and choices and what they mean? Not
only am I interested in pod casting, but this recording stuff looks
cool. I found out that another note taker that I'm getting has a
recording thing on it and it records cd quality stuff, but at the best
settings it takes up five MB a minute so that's why I'm interested in
how all of this works.