Subject: Re: Formatting of recordings

Re: Formatting of recordings

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: 2005-09-30

Hey,
Are the recordings you make on the Archos in .MP3 format? Can they be
transferred to a PC and played on Winamp?
Yes!
Also, I guess the only way to
name a recording is via the PC, right?
You can rename a track on the Archos but I found it to be a slow process.
Your better off transferring to the PC and renaming the via Windows.

Sarai D. Bucciarelli