Subject: Re: Help needed with Iriver H320

Re: Help needed with Iriver H320

From: Michael E. DiFebbo <medifebbo_at_rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 09:02:17 -0400

Press play twice. The first press will turn on the LCD and the second
press will cause it to connect and be recognized by Windows.

Alternately, you can turn off USB charging mode in the settings if you
want it to connect immediately instead of charging automatically when
connected to USB. However, I recommend leaving USB charging mode turned
"on." If you turn it off, you will not be able to charge via USB if the
battery is completely discharged.

Michael E. DiFebbo

http://www.jumpcityjazz.com
http://www.impressionsjazz.com