Subject: Re: Archos Jukebox FM Recorder

Re: Archos Jukebox FM Recorder

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 08:48:44 -0600

Hi,

Try EBay. Just do your research to make sure you are bidding on the unit
you want. Example:

*The V2 likely will not have FM but an EBay add might not clearly describe
the difference in the add so Go the the rockbox home page which talks about
the difference between the units like black bumpers, blue bumpers etc, etc.
Most EBay adds have pictures so this will help
*You need to ensure that the auction details the condition & functionality
of the unit
*Check the feedback of the vender as it can help you determine the sellers
integrity. often they will specialize in selling MP3 players
hth...rocker