Subject: Step by step debugging.

Step by step debugging.

From: Liberman Shachar <>
Date: 2005-10-03

I'd like to know, if there's some way to run Rockbox while step-debugging. I
thought that maybe if i'll run the simulator from a compiler, I could get at
least some step by step debugging, just not for Rockbox :/

also, I'd love to know how's clipping is determined.
"The clip indicator: This is a little black block that is displayed at the
very right of the scale when an overflow occurs"
I've had few songs that clip, By the clip meter (h 120), but I think there
are no real clips there. how could there be if it was ripped from a cd
(CDEX, LAME, original CD so it is mastered to unclip-i'm sure)
are there any "ok values" which are just very high, so the clip indicator
marks without real hardware clip?

thanks alot!