Subject: Whaat?! --I09: CPUAdrEr at 020300F8

Whaat?! --I09: CPUAdrEr at 020300F8

From: <>
Date: 2005-10-04

I started the thread "Sudden Death" a few days ago. Having had the FMR for
over two years, I concluded the battery died [although without any previous
warning; was doing fine till then]. I now replaced it with a new one.

My FMR is flashed with 2.5+Bootbox+Rombox [Buffer is now 1.768MB], which I
did shortly before the battery problem; maybe just a coincidence.

I was just testing Bootbox by plugging the charger while the box is off and
F1 pressed and I got "trickle charging." Then, when I unplugged, I got the
red light and the message "I09: CPUAdrEr at 020300F8." This happened twice.
It's not happening now.

The fact is that if I connect the charger normally [without F1 pressed], it
doesn't seem to be charging; it only charges via the USB. This was the case
even before getting the error message.

Can someone let me know what this is all about?

Thanks in advance.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Make sure YOUR emails don't get lost!
<>  Download Mailinfo here