Subject: Re(2): Asteroids on rockbox!

Re(2): Asteroids on rockbox!

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: 2005-10-04

But surely, vector graphics are kind of resolution independant. i.e. you work with co-ordinates
that can be re-scaled to suit the resolution? Yeah, it will low res and cack but it would work...
I'll have a go at compiling it tonight anyway...
-----Original Message-----From: Frederic Devernay <frederic.devernay@m4x.org>To: Rockbox <rockbox@cool.haxx.se>Sent: 04/10/2005 08:53Subject: Re: Asteroids on rockbox!theoretically, this is for any device with HAVE_LCD_BITMAP (though I only

defined the keys for iriver for now), but...

it'll be difficult to play on a low-resolution screen, because the vector

graphics will probably be unreadable.

Fred

Mat Holton wrote:

> I guess this is only for iRiver?