Subject: Re: iRiver H320

Re: iRiver H320

From: ian douglas <id_at_w98.us>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 13:35:24 -0700

Jani Kinnunen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has someone tried the iRiver H320 unit yet with Rockbox? If it already works
> well enough, I consider buying it in the near future...

The iRiver H320 has been discontinued as of this past spring. I believe
they're still selling the H340, but changed their 20GB model player to
the H20 or whatever. Which is really too bad, because the H320/H340
series has a LOT of neat features that made it a very attractive
purchase for me as well, but I still love my H320 despite not having
Rockbox support.

-id