Subject: Re: Step by step debugging.

Re: Step by step debugging.

From: Liberman Shachar <Road_Runner_at_barak.net.il>
Date: 2005-10-06

I couldn't find any data on how to use the gdb on the simulator. (windows,
h100), could anyone help me get going?

"Magnus Holmgren" <lear@algonet.se> wrote in message
> Even if the source doesn't clip, the nature of lossy encoding may well
> introduce clipping.
> By the way, that clipping can often be avoided by using ReplayGain. :)
> Magnus

I am using replaygain, it's great. what I ment to ask was, even if a file is
really distorted, nothing can exceed the audio file limits. Meaning, A human
eye or ear can spot a clip very easily by the sharp sound or by the
uncomplete waveform, but how could a software "listen to" a clip, if it
didn't really obtained the audio limits? (-as this is impossible when
playing back. you can't record more powerfull then the maximum.)