Subject: AC Adapter for V1 recorder?

AC Adapter for V1 recorder?

From: Aman Singer <>
Date: 2005-10-06

Hi, all.
        Sorry to ask such an obvious question, but I can't seem to find the
information I want on the site or through Google.
        I have a V1 recorder and wish to buy an AC adapter for it. I know
that the specifications, from the Battery FAQ, are 9v, 600 MA, centre
positive. I'd like to be sure I've read the battery FAQ correctly and these
are the correct settings. I'd also like to know what to tell the people at
Radio Shack as to the correct size of the connector for the V1 recorder. I
don't have the adapter with me, and can't take the recorder. Is there a
number I can refer to (perhaps a size standard), that will tell people what
I'm after?
        Thanks in advance.