Subject: (no subject)

(no subject)

From: derek jones <ironman9017_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2005-10-06

Hello
I have a archos mp3 player .well actually 2 of them .1 has the orginal firmware and the 1 I just bought has rockbox .I bought the one with rockbox off ebay and I am not up on the features .I cant see the playlist on the computer ,I have the usb plugged in but I cant find the player .On the orginal archos that I have I can use musicmatch to edit my play list .My last question would be can I delete a song on the fly .There is alot of previous music on the player I just bought and I would like to delete as I listen to the player ,
derek

Yahoo! for Good