Subject: Re: Player recommendation?

Re: Player recommendation?

From: Jochen Schulz <>
Date: 2005-10-06

Gert Brinkmann:
> 1) not only mp3, but also ogg/vorbis support
> 2) gapless playback
> 3) mountable and fillable as normal usb-storage device (usb 2.0) with Linux
> 4) Browsing through the music-repository by directories/filenames is
> more important for me than by ID-Tags.
> 5) I do not need (and do not want to pay for) video playback.

Not below 200 Euros, but worth every cent: Iriver H120. You can still
get them from <>. (No, I don't
get any money from them, it's just where I have bought mine two months
ago and they are quite rare these days). It works like a charm and in
case you didn't know it: there's some totally cool free software
floating around. Check out <>!!1! ;-)

When you put a gun to my head you aren't fooling anyone.
[Agree]   [Disagree]