Subject: Re: Player recommendation?

Re: Player recommendation?

From: Christian Michael Riis <criis_at_diku.dk>
Date: 2005-10-06

> Wow, your prices must be inflated there? A HD player here in the US
> costs about $250 and up, and I understand that 1 EUR = about $2US, so a
> HD player should be like 125 EUR ?

Actually 1 EUR is closer to $1US, but yeah prices are way inflated at
least in Denmark where I live. I paid about $450for my H340 and am
anxiously (however you spell that) awaiting the Rockbox bootloader.
After that I can hopefully be of assistence for the rest of the
project.
The slow boot time for the H340 is the worst part about it in my eyes.

Regards,
Christian Riis