Subject: Re: Player recommendation?

Re: Player recommendation?

From: ian douglas <id_at_w98.us>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 10:19:54 -0700

>>2) Gapless, almost then but not noticable if you just leave the player
>
> really not noticable? Did you check with two continueing songs that are
> not faded? I think either it is gapless or you will hear it.

Oh, it's noticeable. For example if you have a live concert CD broken
into tracks, and you rip it into separate tracks on your H320/H340,
you'll hear a definite skip between the tracks. It's maybe a quarter of
a second, it's very slight, but it's still noticeable.

>>other mass storage devices and transfer files (e.g. digital camera's,
>>other Mp3 players or usbsticks)
>
> This (photo tank) indeed is an interesting feature.

Yes, USB-on-the-go is a nice feature for sure.

--
Ian Douglas
blogs/photos: http://www.thedouglasclan.com/