Subject: Re: Noise canceling headphones

Re: Noise canceling headphones

From: nobby nobbs <nobbynobbs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 19:05:45 +0100

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 13:51:11 +0100, Jochen Schulz <ml_at_well-adjusted.de>
wrote:

> Gert Brinkmann:
>> Sarai wrote:

>> There are similar ear phones from Sony, I think.
>
> Yes, and concerning sound and comfortability, I think they are a lot
> better. Althogh they sit tightly in my ears, most of the time I don't
> even realize I am wearing headphones. The only drawback is that they are
> quite sensible. I have broken three pairs of them (MDR EX51 LP resp. MDR
> EX71 SL) in the last two or three years. Every time a different part of
> the cable got broken (one in a small accident, the other ones by wear
> and tear).
>
> J.
yeah, the EX-71s or something. Mine have worn away a bit and i had to
cover some of the cord in tape to protect it (the bit behind your neck)
but they have EXCELLENT sound. if it wasnt for the cord, i'd reccomend
them to anybody. as it is, dont buy em if you intend to wear them in bed
and fall asleep with them in (they're not uncomfortable, but it trashed
the insulation on the cable)