Subject: I need some advice, having problems with a CD

I need some advice, having problems with a CD

From: Sarai <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: 2005-10-07

Hi:
I got a CD for my birthday and I ripped it to MP3's using Windows Media
Player and I tried it with CDEX. The tracks rip with no problem but when
I put it on my Archos, they won't show up when I'm scrolling through the
songs. Now they show up when you have the player hooked up to the PC,
but I can't get them to be seen when trying to play them. Any
suggestions? They play on my PC. Its annoying me and I really want them
to work on my player.

Sarai D. Bucciarelli