Subject: I need help with CD ripping

I need help with CD ripping

From: Sarai <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 19:34:03 -0500

Hi:
I posted this earlier, but I've been having computer issues today so I
don't think it went through. I have an Archos MP3 recorder and I use
Windows Media Player 10, or Cdex to rip my CD's and put the tracks on
the player. Normally this is not an issue, but I received four CD's for
my Birthday and tried ripping them with both programs. They ripped fine
in mp3 format and play on my computer. I put them on my player and they
go on fine and show up when the player is hooked to the computer, but
one of two things happens when I remove the player.
1. The songs show up but when you hit play, the player won't play them
2. They don't show up on the player even though they're there and as mp3
files. I've done everything! I'm not sure if Jaws 7.0 has anything to do
with this or what. I checked settings and .mp3 feels are checked. I did
notice that under properties that the read only check box is partially
checked. I unchecked it but I'm still having problems.

Sarai D. Bucciarelli