Subject: A settings question

A settings question

From: Sarai <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 21:34:25 -0500

Hi:
Well I have to put my ripping problem on hold because my battery died.
LOL Anyway, my question is that when my battery would die, the recorder
would cut off completely and you couldn't cut it on. Now It will cut on
but not spin up. I was worried that the problem was my hard drive, but a
sighted person looked it the screen and it said something like Archos
Recorder 2005. I plugged it in to the wall and the drive spun up. I used
Rockbox to check the battery and I noticed it had died. My question is
there a setting that was accidentally cut off that when the battery
dies, then no lights will come on? I used the no lights coming on to
tell when the battery was dead. I hope this makes sense.

Sarai D. Bucciarelli