Subject: Re: Noise canceling headphones

Re: Noise canceling headphones

From: Jochen Schulz <>
Date: 2005-10-08

Neon John:
> If you don't mind spending a little extra for the best, consider some
> Etymotics. I have an ER4P and love them. [...]
> If you look around you can find them discounted about $100 under list.

OMFG, I don't even want to know the list price when they are at ebay for
239 Euros! If I had the chance to test them, maybe I'd put them on my
wishlist but I think for daily use they are far too expensive.

Can you say something about the ER6(i)? Are they still so much better
than the Sony headphones?

If politics is the blind leading the blind, entertainment is the fucked-
up leading the hypnotised.
[Agree]   [Disagree]