Subject: Re: Noise canceling headphones

Re: Noise canceling headphones

From: Jochen Schulz <ml_at_well-adjusted.de>
Date: 2005-10-08

Neon John:

> If you don't mind spending a little extra for the best, consider some
> Etymotics. I have an ER4P and love them. [...]
> If you look around you can find them discounted about $100 under list.

OMFG, I don't even want to know the list price when they are at ebay for
239 Euros! If I had the chance to test them, maybe I'd put them on my
wishlist but I think for daily use they are far too expensive.

Can you say something about the ER6(i)? Are they still so much better
than the Sony headphones?

J.

--
If politics is the blind leading the blind, entertainment is the fucked-
up leading the hypnotised.