Subject: Re: Noise canceling headphones

Re: Noise canceling headphones

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: 2005-10-08

Jochen Schulz wrote:
> OMFG, I don't even want to know the list price when they are at ebay for
> 239 Euros! If I had the chance to test them, maybe I'd put them on my
> wishlist but I think for daily use they are far too expensive.

Also they are...special. You absolutely should try them before buying, because they do not suit all people. I bought a pair of ER-4P without test-listening first, and wound up having to spend a lot of money on shipping to return them. They were a complete dissappointment to me. (And no, it's not because I didn't get a good seal.)

--
Björn