Subject: Re: Noise canceling headphones

Re: Noise canceling headphones

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: 2005-10-08

Jochen Schulz wrote:
> OMFG, I don't even want to know the list price when they are at ebay for
> 239 Euros! If I had the chance to test them, maybe I'd put them on my
> wishlist but I think for daily use they are far too expensive.

Also they are...special. You absolutely should try them before buying,
because they do not suit all people. I bought a pair of ER-4P without
test-listening
first, and wound up having to spend a lot of money on shipping to return
them. They were a complete dissappointment to me. (And no, it's not because
didn't get a good seal.)

Yup! I checked these out and gound a set for $233 US which blows me away.
I'm glad you posted your thoughts Björn

rocker