Subject: Re: *PANIC* recfile: -4 and lose everything

Re: *PANIC* recfile: -4 and lose everything

From: Cathy De Viney <ccdeviney_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:10:06 -0500

Try SwissKnife" to prep the HD?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: espammy
  To: Rockbox
  Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 10:15 AM

  Tom,

  Thanks for your response. I will go back and find an earlier version of Rockbox to try, although I would expect the same, or similar error. I'll also F1 boot into the Archos firmware and see if that helps.

  I created and formatted the partition via XP's Logical Disk Management console.

  I don't know, it just seems that the Archos is a POS. This is my second one and they've both had issues.