Subject: Re: Archos Studio

Re: Archos Studio

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 21:27:37 +0200

All studio models don't record, so you probably can't record with it.
Recording with an internal microphone is something you do not want: you'd
hear the hard drive spinning up every 2 minutes. They have worse bass and
less buttons than Archos recorder models either.
See this thread of a few days ago about what player to choose:
http://www.rockbox.org/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2005-10/0075.shtml
As for me, I'd say iRiver H120/iHp120 or Archos recorder V1.
See the DeviceChart for all available models rockbox works on:
http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/DeviceChart
You probably need a sighted person near you to make any sense of it :-)

Ronald