Subject: Re: Archos JBR FM charging problems

Re: Archos JBR FM charging problems

From: Julian Chennales <jchennales_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 23:42:04 -0300

    Ok, I finally gathered the courage to open up the device and, as
embarrasing as it may be, I cannot seem to get it open. I have removed four
star-shaped screws from the blue rubber pads on the sides, and four small
watch-like screws from the front and rear. I cannot pull the rubber pads all
the way out and the two metal plates (top/bottom) don't seem to come appart.
    I found a guide online that discussed opening a Jukebox 6000 but it does
not quite fit my player which is a FM Recorder (JBR FM P/N 300131)
    Is there any obvious thing I am missing? Do I just have to pull harder
from the rubber pads?

Thanks!
Julian