Subject: Re: I vote for splitting this list in two

Re: I vote for splitting this list in two

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 12:29:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005, Eric StevenS wrote:

> Daniil, is there a way everyone can automatically be subscribed to both
> lists and then we can opt out of one or the other?

I don't think it is that easily done, or even that it is such a great idea
(given what happened the last time people were subscribed to a list against
their will). I think we better start a new one and stay forgiving, patient and
polite with the people who haven't subscribed to the right list(s) or post to
the wrong list during the "split period" of some weeks.

Either way, I'm thinking about whether we should turn this list into a -users
list and create a new -dev list, or vice versa...