Subject: Blind user needs help with iRiver H320

Blind user needs help with iRiver H320

From: Jani Kinnunen <jkinnunen_at_pp.inet.fi>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 08:42:33 +0300

Hi there,

I've just got my new iRiver H320 unit and I examined the buttons carefully
on it. I found the arrow up and down keys and the Navi key. I've also
transferred some music into it and now I've a couple of questions:
1. Could someone tell me what does the other buttons do on the unit and when
they should be used? Please describe them in left to right order.

2. How I can listen the music I've just transferred? Could someone explain
the needed button presses?

3. Is the bookmark function (or whatever it was)turned on by default? If it
isn't, how can I turn it on so that I can resume listening from the position
where I left earlier?

4. I'd like to record a radio program with the FM radio and the recording
function. How that can be done? First the radio should of course be tuned
into the correct frequency.

And finally one request: I really hope that Rockbox would work on this unit
as soon as possible so that I (and of course others too) could use it with
the Voice UI. Are there any estimations when the first version of Rockbox
would be released for this unit?

--
Regards,
Jani