Subject: Re: Archos Recorder v1 to sell

Re: Archos Recorder v1 to sell

From: Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>
Date: 2005-10-17

Okay,

I will see if I can get more information on how to get around customs
at easiest.

The device is in perfectly good shape. The owner barely used it, as I
said. The only backsides are the rechargeable batteries that everybody
would replace anyways (normal AA-batts) and the fact it's not
flashable, but that's not a defect. It's just sad that they sold such
devices.

manuel