Subject: Re: Archos Recorder v1 to sell

Re: Archos Recorder v1 to sell

From: Neon John <jgd_at_johngsbbq.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:36:33 -0400

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:44:08 +0200, Manuel Dejonghe
<manuel_at_dejonghe.de> wrote:

>Okay,
>
>I will see if I can get more information on how to get around customs
>at easiest.

FWIW, I used to have a friend in Germany get me parts for my euro-spec
BMW. He avoided customs by removing the part from the box, partially
disassembling it if practical, then labeling it as 'salvage, no
value'. You might could take the batteries out of the JBR and leave
the battery covers off to make it look like it's disassembled.

John
---
John De Armond
http://www.johngsbbq.com