Subject: Re: Try this (remote support)

Re: Try this (remote support)

From: George Styles <ripnetuk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:42:10 +0100

With respect, I disagree with Nobby - i think this is a bit-by-bit
development, and once the treeview has been found to work (by being
tested by as many as possible), IMHO it should be committed so the
patch doesnt get stale against the CVS.

After this, the remaining bits (wps, options menu, plugins) can be
ported as people feel inspired to do it.

I for one am glad that this patch is available, and am using it now
with great success :)