Subject: V2 problems - hardware

V2 problems - hardware

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 19:44:17 -0500

I took my friend's V2 into a local repairman, and he opened it, and said
that all the wires are secure, but this unit will not charge.
I have charged his battery in my unit, and it charged fine, it is a new
battery.
The guy at the repair shop said that it is a bad charging circuit.
Is it possible to wire something directly to charge the battery without
removing it all the time?
It will not even run on the power supply.
Or does anyone know of another solution?
And, what makes this circuit go bad?
Thanks