Subject: Re: controling the iriver

Re: controling the iriver

From: C_no_C <cnoc_at_wi.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:53:36 -0500

hello there,

I checked out the wickie section for Iriver Port and I did not see any tricks for the Iriver. All I saw was a lot of technical specs on the player and its components.

I just bought an Iriver IHP 120 with rockbox on it so I am trying to learn everything I can before I get it. could you please point me in the right direction in where the tricks are. Also, it sounds like the reset button may be important so if you could point me to an article discussing what the reset button does and why and when to use it that would be great.

Thanks for all your help,