Subject: How to start ?

How to start ?

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: 2005-10-24

Hi Spack,

in addition to the hello world example that Manuel suggested, I'd suggest
you take a look at my etchasketch program, which was never included
(mostly because of my laziness I guess), but still is in the patch tracker:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&atid=439120&group_id=44306&aid=992487
It shows some basics of rockbox graphics programming. Note that the
graphics api has changed in the meantime, so there is a chance it doesn't
work anymore...

Have fun,
Ronald