Subject: voice tagging for ogg

voice tagging for ogg

From: C_no_C <cnoc_at_wi.rr.com>
Date: 2005-10-24

hello there,

I just got my Iriver IHP 120 and I love it. Rockbox could be one of the best pieces of software I have ever worked with. Being blind, it is very hard to find a player that is accessible and Rockbox makes that possible. Thank you to everyone out there who is working on Rockbox.

I have one question though, I am using the Voice box script to label all my MP3's, which is nice but it does not support ogg files. any clue if this may be supported someday. It is so nice to have a MP3 clip of the file rather then having Rockbox try to spell it out.

Thanks again,