Subject: ot headphone recomendation

ot headphone recomendation

From: C_no_C <cnoc_at_wi.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:12:15 -0500

Hi all,

Sorry for the off topic post but I was hoping someone could give me a recommendation on a nice pair of headphones. I currently am using a pair of Sony's which do not have great sound quality but I do like their style. they are ear buds but also have the piece that goes around your ear.

I am looking for a similar pair that can offer way better bass and treble and all around better sound quality. I would like to spend around $50 if possible. Any help would be great.

thanks,