Subject: Re: ot headphone recomendation

Re: ot headphone recomendation

From: Neon John <>
Date: 2005-10-25

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:03:07 +0200, Martin Borus <>

>>Koss PortaPros.
>>THE best sub-$100 phones available. $29-39 is the
>>usual price.
>As an alternative, also try out the Sennheiser PX100 (which I prefer).
>$50 or less on <>. (Make sure you read the

I've been wanting to try a set of these so I went froogling. Best
price I found from a reputable vendor was here:

Now I have a question. I'm looking for a set of lightweight,
efficient and good sounding closed back headphones. I want a decent
amount of external noise attenuation, as I will wear these when riding
my scooter (no helmet so don't worry about that), working in my shop,

I'm not terribly concerned about price - up to maybe $150 would be
acceptable - but I am concerned about a good fit, good noise
attenuation and great sound. Just in case someone recommends 'em, I
don't like Bose, neither the sound nor the overprice.

John De Armond
Cleveland, Occupied TN