Subject: RE: has any blind user got an iriver working yet?

RE: has any blind user got an iriver working yet?

From: rob powell <rob_at_rinty.plus.com>
Date: 2005-10-27

Hi rocker, thanks for those 2 messages. Well I’m taking the plunge,
with a few bids on ebay. I’ll let you know how I get on, presumably
flashing it has the same effect as it does on the Archos, I.E. making
it run faster, and possibly saving some battery power? Maybe one for
the future, but can the HD be upgraded on the iriver?

Rob