Subject: voice history (was Re: has any blind user got an iriver working yet?)

voice history (was Re: has any blind user got an iriver working yet?)

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2005-10-27

> I'll let you keep the title of first on the Archos even though I probably
> have that one too. Or, maybe AMMAN Singer and or John Cavisy out of the
> blind corner anyways. obviously, the Devs are the real first ones to run
it.
> Right Jourg?

Thanks for re-crediting. Yes, it ran first on my bench.

For some more history: Rocker himself invented the feature, with this
posting:
http://www.rockbox.org/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2004-02/0498.shtml

It started into life with this posting on mine:
http://www.rockbox.org/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2004-02/0565.shtml

Jrg

Satte Provisionen fr GMX Partner: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/partner