Subject: RE: voice history (was Re: has any blind user got an iriver workingyet?)

RE: voice history (was Re: has any blind user got an iriver workingyet?)

From: rob powell <rob_at_rinty.plus.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:45:41 +0100

Hi Jorg, thanks for that it's
Interesting. For the record, I first got a talking unit in July 2004. It's
brilliant, the bes gadget that I've got, at least I now have an accessible
music collection. Sorry for what was supposed to be just a joke, if it
offended anyone. I'm now having the life plagued out of me to get units for
other blind people. Someone published my name on a list as someone who could
get hold of units for people, and now, no peace!. I currently have 6
 People awaiting units, so if anyone's got any... I'm anxious to move over
to the iriver as fast as I can, in the hope that more units are then
available for people. I therefore now need 6 Archos recorders or players!,
so any offers? Again for the record, I only charge people for the cost of
the units, plus the new HD's (if required) and rechargeable batteries, and I
give them all the address to make paypal donations to rockbox.

Rob