Subject: Re: has any blind user got an iriver working yet?

Re: has any blind user got an iriver working yet?

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 19:53:47 -0600

Hey rocker, Amman john and you beat me to it, but I was one of the first, and certainly in the UK, which is how I was thinking. I wasn't trying to take
your title!!!!. No bubble here, I couldn't have done it without aman's FAQ or guide thing.

Rob
LOL!

I was there! I remember. I am not in competition with anyone here. Just pointed out a little fact with a smile on my face. Speaking of Aman, that guy did a lot of work to. What ever happened to that dude?

Cheers...rocker