Subject: Re: "Recent CVS activity" - how can I add this script to my page?

Re: "Recent CVS activity" - how can I add this script to my page?

From: Wladston Viana <wladston_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-10-28

Thanks very much! - very usefull script .... but ... it runs in perl ...

I guess my server has no perl support .... even if it can run perl, I have
no idea on how to but the perl script toguether with the php page... :(

Please, if you can help me to get thought this, email me on
wladston@gmail.com_ (remove the _ )

Thanks!

--
Wladston Viana Ferreira Filho