Subject: Re: "Recent CVS activity" - how can I add this script to my page?

Re: "Recent CVS activity" - how can I add this script to my page?

From: Wladston Viana <wladston_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:16:50 -0200

On 10/28/05, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Oct 2005, Wladston Viana wrote:
>
> > Thanks very much! - very usefull script .... but ... it runs in perl ...
>
> Of course it does, perl is my script language of choice.

:) Okay - (hope you haven't misunderstood me - I'm sad because of my www
server, not because your code is in perl ;)

> I guess my server has no perl support .... even if it can run perl, I have
> > no idea on how to but the perl script toguether with the php page... :(
>
> The script is certainly not meant to be run every time someone wants the
> info.
> It is meant to run every X minutes if there's a change in the repository.
>
> That said, use the script if you like it, don't use it if you don't. I
> don't
> have the time nor the energy to offer support for it.

I loved the script ... VERY useful ... the problem is that I don't know how
to install it ..... :(
Don't worry about this anymore, I'll seek support elsewhere! :)
Thanks for replying me! :)

--

--
Wladston Viana Ferreira Filho