Subject: Re: has any blind user got an iriver working yet?

Re: has any blind user got an iriver working yet?

From: Brian Wolven <bcwolven_at_jhu.edu>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 18:43:14 -0400

C_no_C wrote:
> I am using Rockbox with a IHP-120 and it works great. The only thing I
> have yet to figure out is the bookmarks. I am not sure if they are
> supported yet but everything else works great. The voiced menus rock
> and also the script to create .MP3 clips for your directories and files
> is a blessing. I have had the unit for almost a week and I totally love it.

Just wondering - is there anything that could be done with the scripts
that create the ".talk" clips (for files and/or folders) on the Windows
   OS that would make them more user friendly, especially with a screen
reader? If anyone has some reasonable requests (read "within my ability
to code 'em") I'll try to implement them.