Subject: RE: has any blind user got an iriver working yet?

RE: has any blind user got an iriver working yet?

From: rob powell <rob_at_rinty.plus.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 18:44:45 -0000

Hi Jorg, I tried it, and the only thing that would really help is some sort
of display that it's still doing something. I tried the new voicebox thing
with my FM recorder 20, which has been upgraded to a 80GB hd, and asked it
to do all the files. After 2 hours, it had only done the files in 1 of 200
directories. Some indication would help, as you'd know that it hadn't
crashed. Other than that, from my one use, it worked fine. I'm much more
used to using the old clipgen script.

Rob