Subject: Voice Box updates

Voice Box updates

From: C_no_C <cnoc_at_wi.rr.com>
Date: 2005-10-31

Hello all,

Talking about updating the voice box script, I think adding support for .ogg files is very important. I know the Archos players do not support ogg but the Irivers do and I have a feeling the future players that will support Rockbox will also support ogg. I know nothing about programming and unfortunately can not help out but I would love to see the script support ogg files. Again, I know nothing but it seems like it would not be to hard to make the update.

Thanks to all,